Funeral Homes in Monongalia County, West Virginia
There are 0 funeral homes in Monongalia County listed on Funeral Homes USA. It´s located in the state of West Virginia and
has a population of 106420.
How many people need a funeral home per year in Monongalia County?
There are approximately 919 deaths per year in Monongalia County, 212 happen because of heart disease, 196 because of
cancer, 56 because of accidentes, 52 because of chronic lower respiratory diseases, 48 because of stroke, 40 because of alzheimer´s disease, 27 because of diabetes, 18 because of influenza and pneumonia, 17 because
nephritis and 15 because of suicide.
Have a funeral in Monongalia County?
Get ready for your funeral in Monongalia County by getting to know the basic info about the city. Learn how to get to Monongalia County
What is usually included in a funeral home?
When organizing a funeral in Monongalia County there are so many options and services that sometimes you can get lost. It is difficult to know which ones to choose, their price and the characteristics of each one.
Let's see what are the most common funeral services offered by the different companies in the sector in Monongalia County:
- Casket: coffin in which the deceased will rest for the rest of his existence. An essential unless the incineration is chosen.
- Urn: in case of choosing the incineration the remains must be stored in an urn. Other options would be any of the jewelry for ash that we offer in Forever.
- Scales: obituaries in the coffin and even in local newspapers. It is not very common, especially the second one, but it is desired by many families.
- Funeral car: transfer of the corpse from the funeral home or funeral home to the place of the ceremony.
- Flowers: flower crown, flower path and different funeral ornaments.
- Conditioning of the corpse: tanato aesthetics, tanatopraxia and other techniques for dressing and preparing the corpse. burial in the cemetery.
- Burial or incineration: burial refers to the burial itself of the corpse and incineration to the cost of burning the body and then delivering it to ashes.